InLight Richmond is made possible in large part by the generosity and support of numerous corporations, foundations and individuals.
Join our list of supporters and help 1708 Gallery continue bringing exceptional new art to the public by making a donation to InLight Richmond 2017 today.
Supporters to Date
- Altria Group
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Virginia Commission for the Arts
- Allan and Margot Blank Foundation
- Richard and Caroline T. Gwathmey Memorial Trust
- WestRock Foundation
- E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
- Oliver Properties
- NewMarket Foundation
- City of Richmond
- Boitnott Visual Communications
- Institute for Contemporary Art at Virginia Commonwealth Univeristy
- Downtown Neighborhood Association
- Virginia Repertory Theatre
- WCVE 88.9 | Richmond Public Radio
- Style Weekly
- Light Tape
- Marcia and Harry Thalhimer
- Deborah and Thomas Valentine
- Chris English and Meda Lane
- Karen Hansen & Patrick Kelly
- Elizabeth Wade
- Shelly and Richard Birnbaum
- Stay up to date on all InLight news by following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Share your InLight experience with #InLight1708 to contriute to our live instagram feed at the event.
- Help us kick off InLight Richmond 2017 with a Community Lantern Parade.
- Vote for the New Market People's Choice Award via text during the night of the event!
1708 Gallery needs volunteers in a variety of areas related to InLight Richmond leading up to and during the day of the event including exhibition installation, Community Lantern Workshops and Parade, event logistics, etc. If you are interested in volunteering, please sign-up via our online form If you have questions about volunteering please message Monica Kinsey at email@example.com
Mea Adams and Logan Dennison, Souvenir, InLight 2011, photo by Terry Brown
Nelly Kate and Dave Watkins, Interstitial Transduction, InLight 2012, photo by Terry Brown